Our physician members are central to everything we do. We are committed to working hard on your behalf and are proud to offer a full range of valuable benefits and services.
Tangible benefits such as:
- Professional – physician advocacy on numerous levels, audit advice, clinical practice guidelines and toolkits, mini practice profiles, programs for rural physicians, BC Medical Journal, and negotiations
- Personal – parental leave program, Physician Health Program
- Financial – CME reimbursement, CMPA rebate, CPRSP program
- Insurance – comprehensive personal and professional insurance options including life, disability, accident and illness; travel and medical; identity theft; health and dental; and property and casualty insurance
And non-tangible benefits such as:
- Advocacy with government, health authorities, and other stakeholders on behalf of our members when issues arise
- Informative and relevant webinars throughout the year. In 2020 these included virtual care, return to in-person care, quality improvement, and much more
- Individual advice and support relating to local issues
There is great value in being a member of Doctors of BC, which is why more than 95% of all BC doctors choose to join. We thank you for your continued support.
2021 Member Renewal