- Role is that of a decision-making and strategy-setting body.
- Maintains its legal fiduciary and oversight responsibilities, and is accountable to the Representative Assembly and the entire membership
- Comprised of 9 members – the President, President-Elect and 7 Directors at Large – allowing for efficiency in decision-making and the ability to quickly respond to events that arise.
- Of the 7 Directors at Large, 3 are Specialists, 3 are Family Physicians, and 1 is the ‘opposite’ of the incoming President (i.e., a Family Physician if the incoming President is a Specialist, and a Specialist if the incoming President is a Family Physician).
- Managing your Practice
- Business Pathways
- Billing & Audits
- Doctors Technology Office (DTO)
- Quality Improvement
- Practice Supports
- External Links
Check out guides and resources to help you better use virtual care and technology to support patients.
- Your Benefits
- Negotiated Benefits
- Physician Health & Safety
- Discount Programs
- Scotiabank + MD Financial Management
- Join Us
Exclusive deals from brands you trust
You work hard. Your downtime is important and we want to help you make the most of it to do the things you love. Club MD provides exclusive deals from trusted brands so you can spend your time on what’s important.
Go ahead, put yourself in the picture.
- Advocacy & Policy
- Policy Database
- Health Promotion Campaigns
- Digital Health Advocacy & Governance
Promoting Good Health
Advocating for better health and improved safety on behalf of British Columbians.
- News & Events
Stay up to date with important information that impacts the profession and your practice. Doctors of BC provides a range of newsletters that target areas of interest to you.
Subscribe to the President's Letter
Subscribe to Newsletters
- About Us
- About Us
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Governance and Representation
- Report to Members
- Constitution and Bylaws
- BC Health Care Organizations
Our Strategic Framework
Our strategic framework helps us navigate our future and fulfill our purpose of making a difference, so our doctors can make theirs.