Rural Programs Guide and Resources
This guide outlines the programs available to rural physicians. These include:
- Rural Retention Program (RRP)
- Isolation Allowance Fund (IAF)
- Northern & Isolation Travel Assistance Outreach Program (NITAOP)
- Rural GP Locum Program (RGPLP)
- Rural Education Action Plan (REAP)
- Rural Emergency Enhancement Fund (REEF)
- Rural Continuing Medical Education (RCME)
- Recruitment Incentive Fund (RIF)
- Recruitment Contingency Fund (RCF)
These programs were created through the Subsidiary Agreement for Physicians in Rural Practice. Contact Meredith Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Resource-Rural Coordination Centre of BC (RCCbc)
The RCCbc develops and supports strategies that improve the health of individuals and rural communities.