2019 Doctors of BC Annual General Meeting (AGM)
University of British Columbia
Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre, Jack Poole Hall, 2nd Floor
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Advance registration for the AGM is now closed.
Members in good standing are welcome to register on-site in advance of the AGM.
On-site registration is available on Friday, May 31st from 3:00pm onwards, in Jack Poole Hall Foyer, 2nd floor of Robert H Lee Alumni Centre.
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 31 - Daytime
ROBERT H. LEE ALUMNI CENTRE
6163 UNIVERSITY BLVD, VANCOUVER, BC V6T 1Z1
- 4:30 pm - Annual General Meeting (AGM), in Jack Poole Hall
- Available to all members in good standing, advance registration requested
Saturday, June 1 - Evening
SHERATON VANCOUVER WALL CENTRE HOTEL
1088 BURRARD STREET, VANCOUVER, BC CANADA V6Z 2R9
- 5:00 pm - Reception, in the Pavilion Foyer
- 6:00 pm - Annual Awards Ceremony and Installation of President, Junior Ballroom
- 7:00 pm - Dinner and remarks by new President Dr Kathleen Ross
Visiting from out of town?
Have a look at member rates for various downtown hotels and discounted car rentals available through Club MD here
. Alternatively, try Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel, 604-331-1000 and ask for "CMA member rates".